We invite EuroSys attendees to participate to a special poster session in the EuroSys technical program that will foster lively, informal, and in-depth discussions.
How to Submit
EuroSys posters and demos will be selected in advance on the basis of two-page PDF abstracts, with fonts no smaller than 10 point, using the same format as for regular papers. Abstracts must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2013 (extended from March 1). Notifications will be sent out on March 18, 2013.
Posters will be selected on the following basis:
- Submissions must describe new, interesting work, not previously presented. Posters may be accompanied by demos (subject to limited space). Preference will be given toward posters accompanied by demos.
- Submissions should present early work that is not yet ready for submission to a refereed conference or journal.
- Student submissions meeting the above criteria will be given preference; however, non-students may also submit abstracts.
Please provide the following information in your PDF file:
- Poster title.
- Author names, affiliations, and email addresses.
- Note which authors, if any, are students.
- Indicate if you plan to set up a demo with your poster.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail by March 8, 2012. No reviews will be provided. Posters will be published online on the conference Web site. Authors of the best posters will be given 3 minutes each to present their work before the poster session. At least one author should register to the conference and present the poster throughout the entire session.
Please send any questions about the posters and demos session to email@example.com.
|Submissions due:||March 1, 2012|
|Acceptance notification:||March 8, 2012|